Monday, April 21, 2014

Checking In

So, true to form, I didn't start lifting again after my oh so sincere resolution. I did, however, start watching what I put in my face (ugh, mostly, there was an ice cream accident) and dropped 3lbs. So, yay?

Started (re-started? continued?) lifting today, which inspires me for this post. I can't tell yet how sore I'll be - which probably means it won't be that bad. Last time I was kind of hurting 30mins after.

So here are my numbers - I know they're not impressive and they include a 20% de-load due to the, ahem, couple month break we took. The overhead press is the bane of my existence and I had failed, de-loaded, and reduced weight increase before we started. But today I lifted about 10lbs more than my first time when I thought my arms would fall off. I'm a derby girl. Upper body strength isn't something we naturally do.

Squat - 95lbs
Bench - 60lbs
Barbell Row - 60lbs
Overhead Press - 52.5lbs
Deadlift - 130lbs (raaaaaaaaaawr)

Today will be a double post. One for fitness and health, and one for one of my favorite fat kid things. You gotta have balance...


No comments:

Post a Comment