Friday, September 15, 2006

I Heart Oktoberfest

Ah.....Addison.....

Let me tell you a little bit about this crappy little town. Yuppies. Everywhere. Snotty, quasi-rich, not quite old, but not really young anymore, posers that are probably still living off some of mom and dad's money.

But enough about that. Despite my general loathing for the city of Addison, it does tend to host some awesome events (not to mention it's home to the closest Flying Saucer). Last night the boy and I decided to partake in some Oktoberfest goodness. The beer, the food, the drunk retards....what better way to end a week that will only result in the longest weekend of my life.

So today I'm off to be more girly than I would ever really like to admit to being. But, Kat's gettin married, and I've gotta look presentable. And I might just pick up some Aerosmith tickets for the show in November. But first, I gotta pay some bills.....I keep hoping someday those people will forget where I live.....

No comments:

Post a Comment