Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Hate Yankees

A lot.

Especially self-righteous New England types who think Texan = Moron. Fuck you. Fuck you and your bad accent. Fuck your laws and your "well, where I live it's like this..." and fuck your stupid baseball team.

Check it out. I smoke, a lot. I drink, a lot. And guess what? I've been doing it this way for years, and absolutely no one is going to try and tell me that I can't. Especially in my own goddamn house. Again I say, fuck you.

I have never, ever had anyone question my judgment. You know why? Cos it's good. I'm not a fucktard who thinks it's neat to get wasted and just go for a drive. Jesus.

Insult my home, insult my intelligence, insult my family, insult my boy, insult my kids, insult my fucking truck....F-U-C-K-Y-O-U. I'm sure you're just upset because my dog has a bigger dick than you, but seriously, there are better ways of coping.

You hate Texas? Good. We hate you, too. Now go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment