Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Update, Finally

Ah so.....

I can breathe for two seconds. Christmas is over, we got New Year's this weekend, then it's time to pack up and get the hell out. That's right, we're moving, again. This time, we're movin up, all the way to Plano. Snotty soccer moms and heroin addicted teenagers. Joygasm. I'm excited tho. Cos it's a new place, it's a n-i-c-e place, and it's close to where I work. Now I can ride all the freakin time.

So, Christmas went well, I was stupidly sick the whole time, but now I feel okay. I'll be off my meds just in time to get retarded for New Years. I have decided that Christmas sucks when you're grown up. You get less, and the stuff you do get, sucks more. Maybe I'm just a spoiled brat; that's a huge possibility. But we had a great time watching the kiddo's open their stuff, and a mostly wonderful time was had by all. I got to see my cousin's baby and some people I hadn't seen in a couple years, so that was good. I saw Kali and baby yesterday as well. She finally got rid of the conehead thing and is too cute, I think she's starting to look more like her dad. But anyway, I finally held her and it wasn't tragic, so thumbs up on that one.

So yeah, that's about it. Stay safe this weekend and leave the drunk driving to the retards and professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment