Sunday, April 24, 2005

Argh

So, I've been thinking about a lot lately. You know: life, love, the universe. And I am getting so frustrated with where I am right now. I always thought that at this point in my life I would have done more, or seen more, or something. I dunno, maybe I'm just in a mood tonight. But this stupid feeling always comes back when I hear new gossip from "the kids" from high school. So and so got married, so and so is pregnant, so and so got this new job. It seems like I have to weekly remind myself that I'm not a freak for not being married or having kids at the age of freakin 22. A lot of that pressure comes from living in the stupid Bible Belt and everyone marrying their high school sweethearts and blah blah blah. Whatever, high school was a joke and so were most of the guys. They still are.


No comments:

Post a Comment